AGNet ג€“ ArcGISֲ® and EPANET Integration
ATS-Chester developed an interface to link EPAג€™s EPANET software with ESRIג€™s ArcGISֲ® software (it seems that it is an old version).
- Water system modeling
- Water quality management
- Facility planning
- GIS integration
- User-friendly modeling
- Developed using ESRIג€™s latest ArcObjects technology.
- Adds a new toolbar to ArcGIS standard interface.
- Allows you to create and edit your EPANET model from inside GIS.
- Provides a synchronization tool to update existing models from GIS updates.
- Exports GIS layers as a backdrop for EPANET model.
- Allows displaying output results as a thematic map.
- ArcView 3.x version (AVNet also available).
For more information see ATS-Chester web site.